Hi, I've got a question.

Is there a way to increase the assembly listing header lines limit past 8? I looked recently but didn't find anything.

You might ask why 8 lines isn't enough. Well... I use named USINGs a LOT! So much so, that I frequently blow through the 8 line limit.

And of course, there's only four lines of the header that are available for reporting the USINGs, so it doesn't really take that much to overflow the area.

And sometimes I really do need to see something more informative than "More ...".

Also, I always assemble with LC(108) because that fits nicely on 8.5x11 paper. So I have lots of page real estate to play with.

I really hope the answer is "Yes, dummy. Just read about yadayadayada".

Thanks,
David Cole
dbc...@gmail.com (personal)
dbc...@colesoft.com (business)