From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] on behalf
of Kerry Liles [kerry.li...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 11:45 AM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Saving Caller's 64-bit Regsiters (was: Unsigned Binary Formats)

Just FYI, that link to

MVS Programming: Assembler Services Guide, SA23-1368-50, <
https://www.ibm.com/servers/resourcelink/svc00100.nsf/pages/zOSV2R5sa231368/$file/ieaa600_v2r5.pdf@page=33>,
Chapter 2 Linkage Conventions describes some of the choices.

should not have the "@page=33" on the end (at least that gave me a 404)

so try this:
<