There's really nothing that can beat trying it out.

Moving the Sig Start earlier is usually all you need; except it has what I
consider to be the perverse effect of starting significance with the
following digit.  Which makes it impossible to include the first leading
zero naturally (because SoS picks up a digit, and suppresses it if 0).
Sometimes using C'0' as the pad works out; sometimes, you have to coerce
the input field to be longer than (1 more digits) than you want to display.

sas