Charles,

yes - we were saying the same thing. It seems I formulated too concise.

I always find it difficult to strike a proper balance between boring
everyone
to death with lengthy and detailed explanations on the one hand,
and short concise descriptions on the other ...

At least Joao can now go ahead and sole his problem.

Thanks for expanding on my answer ;-)

Kind regards,
Abe
===