Thank you all for the comments.
What I'm trying to do is simply to map a dynamic data area (WKINFO) using a
static one (LKINFO).
Any references to data after LKINFO will be in fact referencing the dynamic
area after WKINFO instead.
And it worked fine until that point inside the PATCH_AREA where the base
register was suddenly changed from 8 to 13.
I have many other similar samples working properly as I expected. But they are
less complexes and smaller too.
The error is being caused because the corresponding DROP is missing and I don't
know how to drop it.
I wonder why "USING area,map" accepts a data area as "map" but the DROP only
accepts a register.
I think the simplest solution is using a register instead of a data area to map
it.
And also why LKINFO is being shown as a negative offset in
"LKINFO(X'FFFFE56C'),R13+X'2A94'" once it is defined inside the main CSECT
addressed by R8 and not in the DSECT addressed by R13.
It should be R8+X'2A94'.
And again why X'FFFFE56C' (the same as -X'1A94')?

I don't know if I was clear enough.
TIA
João