Joe,

Please post a small assembler program that, when you assemble it, has the
anomaly you cite. I'd think you could take the Metal C assembler, and strip out
most of it.

The following program, based on the tiny amount of data that you chose to share
in your post, when assembled on z/OS shows references to M_WSA in the listing
and browsing the ADATA you can also see references to it (types x'20', x'30',
x'42', x'44'  -- I'm assuming that the 3rd byte of the record is the "type"):

GETMAC#C CSECT
M_WSA    CATTR  RMODE(ANY),PART(INDEX)
         DS    0D
@1indexPTR DC  (4)X'00'
M_WSA    CATTR  RMODE(ANY),PART(HEAD)
@2INDEXPTR DC  (4)X'00'
         END

Perhaps try this one yourself and see if it shows the anomaly on  your zPDT
setup.

I would not bet that a zPDT personal license provides access to z/OS service.
But I don't know for sure.

Peter