This is not a question for assembler-list as it has nothing to do with the
assembler itself.
The binder is a z/OS function and questions about it would be better suited for
ibm-main.

Since you did not show either your program (or a snippet thereof) or your
binder JCL it is impossible to answer your question.
The "design" is not "set the entry point to the start of the 2nd CSECT if there
are two CSECTs".  The design includes various things including ENTRY binder
control statements, a name on an END statement, the order in which OBJs and/or
loadmods are included. But in its simplest form, the default is to set the
entry point to the start of the first section.

For example,

IEW2322I 1220  1         INCLUDE SYSOBJS(TEST1)      -- where CSECT is TEST1
IEW2322I 1220  2         INCLUDE SYSOBJS(TEST2)      -- where CSECT is TEST2
IEW2322I 1220  3         NAME TEST(R)
IEW2650I 5102 MODULE ENTRY NOT PROVIDED.  ENTRY DEFAULTS TO SECTION TEST1.

And if you reversed the includes, entry would default to TEST2.

In the absence of a name on an END statement, I'd think it unwise to rely on
whatever rule might exist, when you have multiple CSECTs.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design