What is shown in  /shutdown_list in the line for xx yy zz ?

There are xx active SMTP sessions in threads (global yy, total zz)

Thomas

Matti Haack <m.ha...@haack-it.de>
06.01.2009 13:34
Bitte antworten an
Matti Haack <m.ha...@haack-it.de>; Bitte antworten an

An
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
[Assp-test] ASSPS 2.0.0(10.3) and above - Dublikate emails and  wrong
number of connections

Hello,

I have some problems wit assps as some users gets duplicate emails
again and again. the sending server retries multiple times and it
seems as it gets never a postiitve response.

Additionatly the number for smtp connections shown in
http://127.0.0.1:55555/shutdown is  aprox. the doubble of the
conenctions shown in  http://127.0.0.1:55555/shutdown_list?

When I activeate the shutdown, the connections wich are only shown in
"/shutdown" will not be closed and assp has to be restarted by killing
perl.

Matti

--
Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh
Poltlbauer Weg 4, D-94036 Passau

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!