>Is it possible to include win32::systeminfo optional instead of
>sys__meminof, which is not avialabe under windows?

sys::meminfo is available for 5.8.8 and 5.10.0 in mod_inst.zip

Thomas

Matti Haack <m.ha...@haack-it.de>
07.01.2009 16:16
Bitte antworten an
Matti Haack <m.ha...@haack-it.de>; Bitte antworten an

An
ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [Assp-test] Antwort: ASSPS 2.0.0(10.3) and above - Dublikate emails
and wrong number of connections

looks better for the moment.

Is it possible to include win32::systeminfo optional instead of
sys__meminof, which is not avialabe under windows?

Matti

TEe> try 2.0.0_10.12

TEe> Thomas

TEe> Matti Haack <m.ha...@haack-it.de>
TEe> Gesendet von: assp-test-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net
TEe> 06.01.2009 23:11
TEe> Bitte antworten an
TEe> ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>

TEe> An
TEe> ASSP development mailing list <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
TEe> Kopie
TEe> Thema
TEe> [Assp-test] ASSPS 2.0.0(10.3) and above - Dublikate emails and wrong
number of connections

--
Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh
Poltlbauer Weg 4, D-94036 Passau

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!