It will not be stored.
The Adresses includes will be added to the whitelist.

If you wan't to add a mail to the corpus, you have to send it to the
Spam/notspam adress of the email interface. Than the mails will bes
stored under /errors/spam /errors/notspam

Matti

JA> When I send an email to whitelist, where is this entry stored?

JA> Thanks

Matti Haack - Hit Haack IT Service Gmbh
Poltlbauer Weg 4, D-94036 Passau
+49 851 50477-22 Fax: +49 851 50477-29