Opps....Sorry guys.....replied to wrong mail ;-)

Steve

On 31/07/2009 17:09, "Маллиндайн Стивен   (Steve Mallindine)" <st...@sc.ru.ru>
wrote:

Thomas,

You do realize that the ‘?’ is not the ‘?’ char....it’s the console
representation of a character that the font cannot display (in this case,
whatever <d1> represents....)

Steve

On 31/07/2009 16:59, "Trevor Jacques" <tre...@videlicet.com> wrote:

> assuming both IPs are public and assuming the second one is
> unfiltered, anyone will be able to connect to 1.2.3.5:25 and bypass
> ASSP; but I don't think this is the case

Correct. Both IPS have the port blocked by the firewall. The firewall
blocks ports, but not in an IP-specific way.

> hmmm... the AV scanner maybe ?

Not that I can tell. Will get back to you.

> ARGH... so there's something else listening on 25 and on the
> public IP :P bad config man, really bad;

I'd agree if that were happening. Will get back to you, once I've been
able to test this.

T.