> You should make sure there are no rogues in your lsof - no need to
> post but do double check you know why every port is open.

I did so for the post, and on several other occasions.

> Are you sure about that port 2600 port?

It just happens to be the port I chose for assp internal port. I do
not use zebra (to my knowledge).

> I don't see smptd or master in that lsof list so is postfix on a
> different machine?

Sorry, somehow edited them out of the posting:

master       41           root   11u  IPv4  0x5bd5e64      0t0    TCP
*:locus-map (LISTEN)
master       41           root   14u  IPv4  0x5bd5a68      0t0    TCP
*:hpstgmgr (LISTEN)
master       41           root   89u  IPv4  0x5bd5270      0t0    TCP
localhost:10025 (LISTEN)

smtpd     56881       _postfix    6u  IPv4  0x5bd5e64      0t0    TCP
*:locus-map (LISTEN)
smtpd     57038       _postfix    6u  IPv4  0x5bd5e64      0t0    TCP
*:locus-map (LISTEN)

> You mention http - if you are running PHP it is possible to mail
> directly via localhost from PHP.\

I'm running WordPress latest version. I have no indications that it is
open to such hacks.

> It is possible that all the headers before localhost are forged
> which makes the problem much harder.

That's what I was wondering. The third from the bottom will have had
to have been constructed somehow, though. :-/

T.