I finally upgraded from 3.18 to 4.05 last week. The newer version is
crashing on a frequent basis (several times a day), whereas 3.18 was
pretty much rock solid.

Also FYI, at some point about a month ago, one of the versions after
3.17 trashed the historical assp stats that I'd been gathering for
years. Frustrating. :-/

T.