Thomas,

Assp was on version .5.00 when it was leaking 2Mb/min. Just switched
to .5.09 today. Clamav is off (and has never been on).
We'll see how .09 does.
The server is a very lightly loaded system, about 2 emails a minute
with only 3 users.
I'm spending more sysadmin time on this Assp server than non-Assp
servers with 1000's of users because of the random crash (which seem
to be when free memory < 70 Meg).

When running a 1Gb linux system, do you still restart Assp every day
or can you let Assp run for months and months?

Alan