Fritz:

That only works if the recipient is in the associated, or all spamlovers
category.  I'd like it to work for everyone in my domain for certain words,
but certainly not everyone in the domain for all words(aka, I don't want to
add everyone to spamlovers).

Paul K. Dickson
Systems Administrator
Frederick County Government, IIT