I put a few phrases in SpamLoversRe(both plain words and plain words
surrounded by '\b').  I then sent an email from a non-whitelisted account
with those phrases as well as several I have in blackre and bombre, to a
non-spamlover account.

The mail was not recognized as a spam-lover email even though it had those
phrases in it.

The only way I got that mail to be passed as a spam lover message was to put
the recipient account in spam-lovers.  Defeats the purpose of having a Re if
you have to put the target accounts in spamlovers anyway.

Paul K. Dickson
Systems Administrator
Frederick County Government, IIT
pdick...@frederickcountymd.gov