Hi Greyhat and all.

First thanks again for your nice support!

Sorry for the delay I was extremely busy working for that company I run
assp for.
As 80% of the received mails don't get stuck @localLDAPdomain, I
postponed this issue..
But yesterday they started to notice that some important mails were
delayed very much.

Now I know what the problem was.. assp does a vrfy upon receive, but
sendmail vrfies all address as being valid.. dumb me.. I'll need to look
into this.

But what's far more important:

while I'm running assp with these settings, I STILL get worker's stuck..
Last one was  "localLDAPdomain - maps.google.de (stuck)"

How is that possible?

LDAP is not configured, server field is empty, LDAP Database is empty,
ldLDAP and DoLDAP isn't checked!

thank you lots and lots for your help!!

Have a nice weekend!

Max