I've longed for this for ages, but always thought Thomas was too busy
to implement it :) however, I think it should work alongside GH's idea
of a blacklist.

However, what will happen with multiple recepients? Eg. 1 person marks
an address as whitelisted, everyone else consideres the address as
spammer. The address sends an email to multiple addresses including
the person how whitelisted it. Is the mail passed?

Steve

Sent from my iPhone