Von:    "GrayHat" <gray...@gmx.net>
Datum:  04.05.2010 12:19
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] test for personal whitelist wanted

>> someone doesn't want to receive some messages (s)he may just add
>> a given sender to his/her personal BL (which will probably be
>> smaller)

> But this (personal blacklist) is provided by every mail client - or
> not?

That's different; if you do it at client level then you'll have to
accept the
incoming email and then let the client handle it; also, and since we are
at it, a personal whitelist (or blacklist) may be "cool" but I wonder
how
it may impact on the ASSP corpus, see, let's say 100 users decided
that a given email is JUNK and ONE decided it's fine and he wants it,
now, ASSP will be forced to accept such a message and it will end
up in the notspam corpus... and this in turn may *pollute* it

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!