> A *real* live website dedicated to ASSP would be very excellent!!!
>
> I would help support that community spirit, for ASSP is so +good+

Many thanks to Thomas Eckardt, GrayHat, and Fritz Borgstedt
for clarifying ASSP support levels - all from the good devel team!

The point to be made 'clearer' is that of all the thousands of software
[update] sites
that I do visit *regularly* that ASSP is a 'little unique' in its
distribution and access.

[User View]: Sourceforge is awkward and 'user' slow to navigate, and with
the
current structure / layout used for ASSP, parts 'old and new' hang
in various 'nooks and crannies'. :)

There is no real website (updated) with needed ASSP 'user' resources (docs
for one).

We 'ASSP users' get 'posts' of changes = 'a big thank you'.

Google favours this link -> http://assp.sourceforge.net/

Then you 'logically' choose "Development" link and you arrive here ->
http://www.iworld.de/homes/assp/

Sourceforge offers no direct way to read / review source code or docs
'online',
you are required to 'download' via a browser.

The file hierarchy of Sourceforge is actually 'poor' and I have suffered it
for years.

The 'real' Sourceforge ASSP asset is likely to be ->
http://assp.cvs.sourceforge.net/assp/

But it is not 'git' or 'svn'

I just thought you might some average 'user view' feedback.

Please do revamp or 'shoot' that out-of-date ASSP website, it still shows in
Google :)