>Afaics Fritz and Thomas are doing their utmost to let ASSP to be the best
>anti spam solution available, so don't bother them with this stuff, they
>do a lot work already which i appreciate a lot!

ASSP team;

ASSP is likely 'already' the best, and I am indebted to the work of
Fritz and Thomas, and all the ASSP support groups and members.

I have used and tested many alternative mail 'solutions' before
I arrived at ASSP resources.

Support: I am happy to help write some 'user' docs for ASSP,
plus respond to posted 'support' queries. After 3.2 years of using ASSP,
I often (historically) found that the best support came from 3rd parties -
or those that revamped the original ASSP code base (duh?).

"Though ASSP with Windows leaves me a bit 'stunned', I am at a
warm embrace with Linux, or Mac users of ASSP".

Many thanks to Pascal for your intended contribution to Wordpress
global 'www resourcing' for all us 'dumb' ASSP users :)

This is great ASSP team work and it works a treat!

Peter