>I have turned off denystrict for the moment....
>
> Steve

Hi Steve,

To clarify, on your previous email!

Quote: " [DenyStrict] 216.32.180.12 <tho...@universal.bm> to:
ksm...@bldc.com blocked by denySMTPConnections or droplist strict:
14.0.0.0/8"

That email has an entry on a blacklist!

Here is the report:

Test result for 216.32.180.12:

This IP IS CURRENTLY LISTED in our Database.
Please note that this listing does not mean you are a spammer, it means your
mailsystem is either poorly configured or it is using abusive techniques.
This kind of abuse is known as BACKSCATTER (Misdirected Bounces or
Misdirected Autoresponders or Sender Callouts). Click the links above to get
clue how and why to stop that kind of abuse.

To track down what happened investigate your smtplogs near 25.07.2011 16:11
CEST +/-1 minute.

You will either find that your system tried to send misdirected bounces or
misdirected autoresponders to claimed but in reality faked senders, or your
system tried sender verify callouts against our members near that time.

So you should look for outgoing emails that have a NULL SENDER or POSTMASTER
in MAIL FROM.

Reading your logs carefully it shouldn't be a big deal to figure out what
caused or renewed your listing.

History:30.04.2009 12:20 CEST listed
      28.05.2009 13:09 CEST expired
      28.06.2009 13:40 CEST listed
      10.08.2009 11:25 CEST expired
      16.08.2009 07:03 CEST listed
      23.10.2009 10:25 CEST expired
      08.11.2009 21:47 CET listed
      01.02.2010 10:25 CET expired
      04.02.2010 21:28 CET listed
      01.06.2010 04:25 CEST expired
      24.01.2011 13:12 CET listed

      A total of 17 Impacts were detected during this listing. Last was
25.07.2011 16:11 CEST +/- 1 minute.
      Earliest date this IP can expire is 22.08.2011 16:11 CEST.

I like this ASSP Feature!

Peter