Von:    Scott MacLean <a...@hollsco.com>
Datum:  02.12.2011 17:44
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] fixes in assp 2.1.2 build 11336

This version will not start on my server. Running as a service, it
fails almost immediately upon startup.

Running in console mode, it shows:

setting up global ENV

At this point, an error dialog box pops up that says:

The ordinal 4540 could not be located in the dynamic link library
LIBEAY32.dll

If I click "OK" it then continues with "loading database drivers" and
starts up normally. However, running as a service, the pop-up does
not occur, and the startup simply fails.