Hello list,

i've asked this about three times before.
No-one bothered to answer, so I suspect that
my question was not exact.

Anyway, I'll rephrase it.

I am trying to give users the option to
send a mail message to assp and then the assp
can answer back to them with a list of blocked
messages.
I would, then, would like assp to be able in
some way (I don't know how) to send them
the content of messages that got blocked as
spam by mistake.

>From what I learn on this list, it is feasible.
I tried a couple of times to do it alone from
the assp GUI; however I did not manage to do
it.

Apparently I am missing something.

Would someone please come forward and provide
some feedback on this ?
I would really appreciate it.

Thank you all,

s.

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis