> I am trying to give users the option to
> send a mail message to assp and then the assp
> can answer back to them with a list of blockedĀ
> messages.

Have a look at the "block reporting" section in ASSP GUI, there's the
place to start when configuring the feature you're seeking for; ensure
to correctly configure all the needed entries (read the infos for
details) and, if possible, enable the "ExtraBlockReportLog" option to
speed up the blockreport generation; notice that, for this feature to
work, ASSP should see the report requests *before* the mailserver, so
you'll also need a correct mailflow setup