:: On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:06:29 +0100
:: <zarafa.55116155.be48.464ae5f7799bf59d@zarafa-server.mirmana.local>
:: Jean-Pierre van Melis <j...@mirmana.com> wrote:

> coming from banks that are local in my country. Some of these banks
> use SPF-records and I've set all these domains to convert these
> SPF-records to strict.
>
> This isn't enough because these spammers are now using
> envelope-addresses and they are not scanned for SPF (well they
> shouldn't be)

uh... SPF *does* check envelope FROM ! It doesn't check the "mime" part
of the message but that's by design; sure, one may decide to implement
the SenderID and the so-called PRA mechanism

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4407

but sincerely I'm not sure it would bring advantages and, for sure it
may cause a whole lot of false-positives :P