Hi Grayhat.

I probably used the wrong terminology....

It's not checked by SPF because it's not coming from a bank....
It does however reply to a bank.... I don't have the message here, so I would
need to check it again....

No-one with good intentions (outside the bank itself) would use a domain of
that bank.
I'm not afraid of false positives.
I think I could even block ALL mail coming from banks without losing any
valuable mail, but I think it could be cleverer than that.
Banks are not using mail for any important stuff.
Phishing can do terrible things and we're expected to protect them from it.

Can I send you an attachment with that false mail?

I am talking about a very short list of domains that have to follow very strict
rules.
Maybe something like it has to follow the SPF of that domain even if it's only
used as a header.

To be successful with fishing they at least have to mention @abn-amro.nl  (the
domain of that bank)

Cheers