Ken, have you installed the Perl module 'Email::Outlook::Message' ?

Thomas

Von:    K Post <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  27.05.2015 22:44
Betreff:        [Assp-test] New Problem & Request: Spam/NotSpam Reports
CC'ed to Admins now missing details

Thanks for fixing the analyze reports being sent to the admin after a user
sends in a spam/not-spam report.  They're finally readable which really
helps.

Problem- the analyze reports that are emailed don't seem to to have any
useful info.

I do see who the report is from, but below that it has only:

General Hints:

analyze is restricted to a maximum length of 3689 bytes
attachments will be fully analyzed using ASSP_AFC
attachments will be fully scanned for viruses
text processing uses unicode normalization

sender and reply addresses:
recipient addresses:
enhanced Originated IP detection is disabled
Feature Matching:

• URIBL check: 'OK'
• PTR record via DNS: status=no PTR
• RWLcheck returned OK for : status=unknown

the addresses are all blank.  Doesn't show IP, or any info.

For reference, if I look in the maillog at the report, and do an analyze
in
the GUI, all looks good, so ASSP is extracting the Outlook forwarded email
(forward as attachment)

And related, it would be super helpful if in the analyze email if we could
tell not just who is sending it, but also whether it was a spam or
not-spam
report, and maybe the subject/sender.  If this is a big deal, let me know,
and don't worry about it.

Thank you
Loving the new version, as always.

Ken

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!