You may block the IP for some time. 'ConfigChangeSchedule' may help for
this.

Thomas

Von:    K Post <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  02.02.2016 19:05
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] MaxSize exceeded - keeps retrying...

Sorry, I shouldn't have said NDR - I meant what you said - a 5xx code vs a
4xx one - which will or should result in an NDR being sent to the
recipient
by the sending server...

I've got the maxSizeError set to the default with a 552

Any chance that it's being ignored by assp (doubtful I know)?  Probably
just a dumb PERSON or server on the other end.  Doesn't happen often, but
don't think we're getting large messages often either.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Thomas Eckardt
<thomas.ecka...@thockar.com>
wrote:

> >ASSP is sending a NDR right
>
> No - assp never sends NDR (no delivery report), it only replies with an
> error code ('maxSizeError') - in this case the defautl is '552 ....'.
The