and a followup, even though I've got both exe-bin and dll listed in level
1, it seems that zip files that include those extensions are still allowed
through to / from all users.

Is there a way to have AFC block attachments for all (not counting
UserAttach exceptions) if any level 1,2,3 file is inside a zip?   I'm not
talking encrypted, just a regular zip.