>And by "regular flow" i mean the full route of the email, from sender to
recipient inbox.

Simply configure assp this way.

>run ALL the checks/plugins even if the MessageLimit is reached

MsgScoreOnEnd

>Send250Ok

this is NONSENSE

>honeypot

spamaddresses

>IMHO resends triggered by admins should always release
>the original message to the original recipient.

NO!

>resend should be blocked with a notification to the user

next release will send notifications if the recipient is a local address

>like the admin requesting the blocked
>email to be sent to himself for analysis

next release:
All resend requests for mails with forbidden attachments and viruses will
require an 'edit' of the file.
If ASSP_AFC is installed and configured and the file contains no
'X-ASSP-ForceResend:' header tag, bad attachments and viruses will be
removed (replaced) - using the configured rules without any exception.

Thomas