>> >run ALL the checks/plugins even if the MessageLimit is reached
>>
>> MsgScoreOnEnd

>I already have MsgScoreOnEnd checked but i am quite sure that the logic
>does not include Plugins. ie, if MessageLimit is reached, Plugins do not
>run even if MsgScoreOnEnd is checked.

I don't know what you want.
- If the mail is blocked by any check it is not delivered.
- If it is not blocked, it will be checked by the Plugins -> delivered or
blocked or delivered modified
- all stored files are scanned for viruses according to 'FileLogScan'
and/or 'ClamAVLogScan', if not already done by the regular mail processing
- all forwarded (e.g. copied) spam/ham mails are checked for viruses

with the next release:
- all resend files will be scanned for viruses and bad attachments, if the
resend is not forced

Thomas

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Thomas Eckardt
<thomas.ecka...@thockar.com
> wrote:

> >And by "regular flow" i mean the full route of the email, from sender
> recipient inbox.
>
> Simply configure assp this way.
>
> >run ALL the checks/plugins even if the MessageLimit is reached
>
> MsgScoreOnEnd

I already have MsgScoreOnEnd checked but i am quite sure that the logic
does not include Plugins. ie, if MessageLimit is reached, Plugins do not
run even if MsgScoreOnEnd is checked.

> >Send250Ok
>
> this is NONSENSE
>
> >honeypot
>
> spamaddresses

if not the names, at least we got the point here :)

> >IMHO resends triggered by admins should always release
> >the original message to the original recipient.
>
> NO!

hmm, why a strong no? but then, there should be an option to release the
message as is, you know, because if i am told to i have to (just arguing,
see later :))

> >resend should be blocked with a notification to the user
>
> next release will send notifications if the recipient is a local address

fine. it will help users to understand.

> >like the admin requesting the blocked
> >email to be sent to himself for analysis
>
> next release:
> All resend requests for mails with forbidden attachments and viruses
will
> require an 'edit' of the file.
> If ASSP_AFC is installed and configured and the file contains no
> 'X-ASSP-ForceResend:' header tag, bad attachments and viruses will be
> removed (replaced) - using the configured rules without any exception.

i like this, because sometimes we need to bypass assp logic and request
assp to do what we need. manual intervention is quite error-proof, far
better than an admin (wrong, maybe) click.

OT: i saw your mail about testing high-load workers and i fit your
requests
(>=10 workers, 55k msg/day) but i could not have access at the servers
last
days, so i couldn't be helpful anyway. i see you just released a new build
about these features you were testing.. but if you need anything in the
future just write me. i can help, with caution.

regards,
aqx

--
"Madness, like small fish, runs in hosts, in vast numbers of instances."

Nessuno mi pettina bene come il vento.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!