From: SurveyMonkey <surveymon...@t.outbound.surveymonkey.com>
Subject: =?utf-8?q?New_login_alert?=

The from is here, and I don't see anything wrong with the format.  *Any
idea why FROM wouldn't be detected by ASSP?*

Subject and Reply-To are malformated, seemingly converted into unicode.  Do
you know why this might be happening?  *Can ASSP detect (or should ASSP
already be detecting) unicode in the header? * It seems like assp isn't
finding the domain in the reply-to so it's failing MX and A checks.

I checked the GUI, but I don't see an option to ignore MX and A missing for
a specific SENDER (vs recipient lover).  I'd try to put the malformatted
=?utf-8?q?no-reply=40surveymonkey=2ecom?= there if that's advisable as an
interim fix.

Thank you!