>You could add their IP to the NoDelay file or even disable delaying. I've
>also found the need for that to be very rare.

Yes, you're right, I could do that or whitelist them if I know they are
going to email. However, my assp is bouncing emails from legit people who
are simply trying to reach people
on my mail server. I need to find a way to not have assp bounce those emails
or at least send me a log so I can see why this is happening and fix it.