I am in need of a solution that will filter smtp email before it gets sent to
my outgoing Novell GroupWise server.

Here is what happened last week.

One  (or more) of my users had been "socialy engineered" and gave out their
email user name and password
Or they were "guessed" because they were not secure.

A spammer authenticated to our email server and sent out spam
Our McaFee email SaaS service caught it and informed me that I need to fix
it, or they will stop filtering our email.
The email messages, even tho logged in as one of my users, had a "from" in
the header as someone completely different.
What I want to do is have something (ASSP ?) in between my users phone/home
computer/outside email client and my GroupWise

system to stop any email that is "from" any domain other than my own.

Is ASSP what I am looking for?  Does anyone know of some other solution that
would work?

Thank You.
DWNewman