I recently saw an old posting about an ASSP - MTA setup I'd like to use, but I
can't figure out how.  The setup was as follows for email submission:

MTA (port 587) --> ASSP (port 24) --> MTA (port 26) -->

The idea was to use the MTA for TLS and submission (what it does best), and
then to forward mail to ASSP, then back to the MTA for sending out.  This way
the email interface of ASSP is still usable.

The problem is, I can't figure out how to configure my MTA (Postfix) this way.
Does anyone know how to do this?  Specifically, forwarding submission email to
ASSP, but when it comes back in on another port (26 in the example above), to
send it out, and thus preventing a loop.  I realize this is a postfix question,
but it's a configuration that only an ASSP user would use.

Thanks,

- Jason