>Server1 with domain abc.com is sending mail with no ASSP involved.
Server2 is receiving mails for abc.com through ASSP, so it receives
returned mails originally sent by Server1.

Such a setup is not recommended. Server1 should send the mails through
assp. So assp is able to TAG the mails, whitelist recipiens ..,..,..  and
will detect bounces correctly.

Thomas

Von:    ML <mal...@gmx.de>
An:     For Users of ASSP <assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net>,
Datum:  21.12.2013 16:23
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-user] No Spoofing Allowed [@assp-notspam.org] in
mailfrom

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I still don't understand the
issue.

On a very basic level our setup is:
Server1 with domain abc.com is sending mail with no ASSP involved.
Server2 is receiving mails for abc.com through ASSP, so it receives
returned mails originally sent by Server1.

Our setup used to work (AFAIK), but now we have this problem, that
undelivered mails that are returned are marked as spam (as quoted
below). We did not touch any options (like EmailInterfaceOk) btw. Could
an IP-Change of Server1 be the cause?

Maybe someone else except Fritz could help me? :)

Best regards,
Martin

Am 08.11.2013 10:56, schrieb Fritz Borgstedt:
> For Users of ASSP  <assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net> schreibt:
>>               'mailfrom')
> Enable Email Interface (EmailInterfaceOk)
> Checked means that you want ASSP to intercept and parse mails to the
> below usernames at any domain which is listed in localDomains. You can
> use 'assp.local' or '@assp-notspam.org' because they are automatically
> included. The interface accepts mails only from local senders coming
> from acceptAllMail or through relayPort or from authenticated SMTP
> connections or from addresses listed in EmailSenderOK.

> November Webinars for C, C++, Fortran Developers
> Accelerate application performance with scalable programming models.
Explore
> techniques for threading, error checking, porting, and tuning. Get the
most
> from the latest Intel processors and coprocessors. See abstracts and
register

Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of AppDynamics
Pro!

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!