Thanks for the reply.

I've never taken anything out of ASSP unless it was causing a problem. I've had to add plenty to bombSubjectRe though over the years. I've the following DNSBL:

 * zen.spamhaus.org=>127.0.0.2=>1
 * zen.spamhaus.org=>127.0.0.3=>1
 * zen.spamhaus.org=>127.0.0.4=>1
 * zen.spamhaus.org=>127.0.0.5=>1
 * zen.spamhaus.org=>127.0.0.6=>1
 * zen.spamhaus.org=>127.0.0.7=>1
 * zen.spamhaus.org=>127.0.0.8=>1
 * bl.spamcop.net=>1
 * #safe.dnsbl.sorbs.net=>1
 * ix.dnsbl.manitu.net=>2
 * bb.barracudacentral.org=>2
 * bogons.cymru.com=>1
 * db.wpbl.info=>2
 * dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net=>2
 * psbl.surriel.com=>2
 * #dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net=>4
 * bl.spameatingmonkey.net=>127.0.0.2=>1
 * dnsrbl.swinog.ch=>3
 * dsn.rfc-ignorant.org=>1
 * bl.mailspike.net=>1

Re clam, I've got unofficial-clamav-sigs running which does low and medium risk defs for the following:

Sansecurity
Malware Expert
Foxhole
Winnow
MiscreantPunch
BOFHland
RookSecurity
Porcupine
SecuriteInfo
Linux Malware Detect
Yara Rules

I've reclassified a few hundred emails manually today, ones that HMM would have blocked but were allowed through and I got bored after getting back as far as the 21st. The problem is that I can't turn on blocking for HMM and force people to release everything that gets blocked as it'd cause way too much upset. I can see hundreds of legitimate emails that would be blocked per day.

I can't see an easy way to improve this, the closest I can get is to have emails that fail HMM/Bayes but do not get blocked collected in a different folder and then I can whip through them to reclassify them. When that retrains the database to the point that there are very few false positives I can be confident in turning the blocking on.

All the best,
Colin.