As a long time user I should know this. Though to my knowledge I am not
sure if this is possible or not. I know emails can be set to be
rejected via redlist, etc. But this causes the emails to be
rejected, bounce back.

Does ASSP have means to just discard emails from a given address? No
spam replies, no bounce back. Just forward email to /dev/null basically.

I would like to be able to "ingore" some senders server side vs client.
Without having rejection or bounce emails sent back. Like on mailing
lists, where you want to ignore a person, as an example.

Thanks!

--
William L. Thomson Jr.