Hey guys... new ASSP user, and its been roughly running for a month now,
all in all I am pretty impressed with it, and I love how much effort has
gone into this open source product.

My implementation for ASSP is purely for incoming mails, and ASSP is bound
to port25 while my Postfix MTA is bound to localhost on port 125. ASSP
opens up the communication to postfix on incoming mails, and upon scanning
postfix delivers to the backend, furthermore I am querying RCPT checks
against LDAP servers.

I am sitting with ONE annoying intermittent problem driving me nuts. From
time to time, I am seeing errors like this in the ASSP logs :

Aug-14-17 15:40:36 m1-82036-06288 [RelayAttempt] 202.162.72.46 <
mai...@trademe.co.nz> relay attempt blocked for: [legit_user]@clear.net.nz

Aug-14-17 15:40:36 m1-82036-06288 202.162.72.46 <mai...@trademe.co.nz>
Message-Score: added 10 (rlValencePB) for relay attempt blocked for:
[legit_user]@clear.net.nz, total score for this message is now 10

I have whitelisted the sender domain, sender MTA IP address, but no luck...
most of the time it works, as you can see :

Aug-14-17 15:48:52 m1-82532-09209 202.162.73.38 <mai...@trademe.co.nz> to:
[legit_user]@clear.net.nz Whitelisted sender Domain: @trademe.co.nz
Aug-14-17 15:49:16 m1-82556-10932 [NoProcessing] 202.162.73.44 <
mai...@trademe.co.nz> to: [legit-email]@clear.net.nz message proxied
without processing (except checks enabled for noprocessing mails)

But quite often I see that dreaded "relay attempt blocked".  Is there
anywhere else I can whitelist this domain / sender IP's to ensure I dont
see those [RelayAttempt] blocks ?  Is this a server load issue maybe ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Johan