Hi,

I'm looking for suggestions on working with ASSP on Debian regarding
permissions and general good housekeeping. In particular:

1. Should the init script or systemd unit run ASSP as the dedicated local
ASSP user account ("assp")?
2. Is it generally recommended to use the runAsUser and/or runAsGroup
values? (I know what they do and how they work, just looking for best
practises.)

Consideration: I would like to be able to restart ASSP from its web
interface so AutoRestartCmd should work.

This machine is a dedicated ASSP machine running Debian 9. I'm in the
process of migrating from Ubuntu 16. The way things work are mostly the
same on both machines but I think this is a good opportunity for
improvements.

All suggestions are welcome.

Martin