Herman - I replied to your email on 9/9 stating that I still had the CG-410 you were inquiring about, and have heard nothing back since. We are actually a 50 man show. We had a lot of people at VON, I have a few other folks on the list that responded to my inventory post please email me if I owe you something.

Thanks

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
+++++++++++++++
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
+++++++++++++++
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22
f - 716.630.1548
e - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM - b2Cory

Hermann Wecke wrote:
Cory Andrews wrote:
Have the following inventory available for immediate sale  [...]

Anyone from this list is having *ANY* success contacting this company?

I sent several emails over the last 3 weeks, called several times, left voice messages but... it appears that this company is like a "one man show".

Calls are not returned, emails are never replied...