Why is Isphone total crap?

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VoIP PBX) 1-563-773-6610 EXT: 250

--> For Information on PBX Systems for SOHO
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=PBX&t=email
--> Need A Toll Free Number?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TFdid&t=email
--> Need Voice Mail?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=VMS&t=email
-->For new and used security items
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=store&t=email
-->BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

Andrew Joakimsen wrote:

I'm going to have to take back all the nice things I said about Isphone, they are total crap.

On 8/29/06, *Andrew Joakimsen* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    So you want another company to manage the TDM -> SIP conversion
    but you still want to be in charge of the trunks.

    I think probably your best bet is to find a managed co-location
    provider -- you obtain the TDM trunks and they will manage the
servers and SIP or whatnot. I am sure such a thing exsists but you will have to search for someone that is very knowledgeable and
    pick them with care.

    Besides that, I can recommend ISPhone -- www. isphone.net
    <http://www.isphone.net> -- we have been using them for a while
    and never had a problem, always friendly to deal with and I can't
    really recall having an open service issue beyond 24hrs.

    On 8/29/06, *Bart Fisher* < [EMAIL PROTECTED]