Do I work for the hardest ass boss in the world or what ? If I had and outage for more then 2 hours without some reasonable explanation and a very soon ETA I would be out of a job and the vendor would be out of a customer. I just can not imagine not having inbound phone service. for days on end and no contact from the provider. This is why I would NEVER trust my DID's to anyone other then a publicly traded and well know company. My job and lively hood are just not worth the risk. I do some web hosting on the side and I have lost customers over an 12 hour outage, that was completely out of my control. The building I colo in had a transformer blow. My upstream IP providers diesel generator was not delivered in time and it just got worse from there. Oh by the way, the customer I lost had about 3 hit per day on this website. It just so happened he was making some updates when things went south. I lost the customer and refunded his last payment without question. I can not fathom what would have happened if I had phone service.

Why do people stay when they get this kind of service. And where can I find 1 million of these very tolorent customers 8-)

Alan

Max Clark wrote:

A month plus without service, explaination of what happened, or an ETA of when this will be resolved... I am sure that everyone involved has long since provisioned service with an alternate carrier - we did.