Hi,

We offer a full CRM suite which is geared towards sales automation and
customizations. It is a hosted service which we manage. We also take care
of the server maintenance and backups.

As a special to this list, we have a package at 250$/month which does not
include any kind of mass email and mass broadcast ability. Our second
package at 500$/month includes unlimited mailing lists and voice
broadcasting (per minute).

For any customization there is an hourly charge of 40$/h.

On your side it really depends how your business is currently situated in
terms of technology. We can transfer all of your data to Maximum CRM. We
also have to make a plan to convert your business process to the CRM and
to see if there is any business process that will need to be changed.

You can either keep using your existing pbx system, but you'd need to have
it dial into ours for the payment processing. Once the payment processing
is complete, the call will be returned to you. (using the "g" dial option
on your side).

If you do not have a pbx system, then we can host a pbx in North America
for you.

We also have DID and voip termination services.