Hi,

My answer is quite biased because I'm working since two years as
QueueMetrics developer.
I can confirm that the Company comprises more than one person and is
increasing their staff but, in this period, the person that normally
act as customer front end is out for his annual  holiday leave.
Other people are available for that and you can reach it through the
normal support channel you can find on QueueMetrics web site.

Thank you and regards
Marco Signorini

Inviato da iPhone