On 05/23/2012 01:14 AM, Dovid Bender wrote:

We want an option for sip.conf that would be similar to qualify. We need
to know if the peer is responding to OPTIONS packets or not. This way if
it is down we know right away to continue in the dial plan. The issue
with qualify is that if the response time is 250 MS and when Asterisk
sends an invite it does not get a response in 250 MS then it sends the
invite again which then “irritates” some gateways.

Setting 't1min=500' will override this behavior of the 'qualify' mechanism, and then it will do exactly what you want.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kflem...@digium.com | SIP: kpflem...@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming