Hi All,

I had a program where I have implemented a project using REDIS wherein the
client is made using a socket library and no other third party client library
in C .

This REDIS database has 400 million records and performs extremely well though
the memory requirement for such a large dataset goes to 48GB . So I strongly
believe that for such key value pair REDIS will be the right choice for ASTDB.

Regards,

Abhay