I would have an immediate use case for something like func_redis. I think it
would be very useful.

On December 22, 2017 at 8:02:28 AM, Nir Simionovich (nir.simionov...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Abhay,

Migrating astsb from SQLlite to redis isn't the topic here. I'm talking adding
a new type of storage engine. For example, func_redis, that will implement the
relevant key/value operations that are commonly used by people.

Nir