nope,

I`m trying to have a setting like:

[1001]
type=friend
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
secret=phila
host=dynamic
defaultip=172.20.0.199
canreinvite=yes                 ; Cisco poops on reinvite sometimes
mailbox=1001

but changing to

username=phila

doesnt help. On console I see things like:

NOTICE[122896]: File chan_sip.c, Line 3629 (handle_request): Registration from '"Anton Yurchenko" <sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>' failed for '172.20.0.199'

only when its like

[phila]
..

it works.
Username is not taken into account it seems.

thnks

roy